WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER WITH ZEbet?
- You must be at least 18 years old, a resident of Nigeria, create a username, valid email address and phone number that must be registered in your name.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Click on the “REGISTER” button at the top right corner of the homepage and fill your details. Details must be entered correctly to be part of the big withdrawals.
CAN I OPEN MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT?
- You can only have one account.
WHAT ARE THE LIMITS ON DEPOSITS, STAKES AND WINNINGS?
- The minimum deposit amount is NGN100
- The minimum bet amount is N50
- The maximum payout on virtual is NGN1,500,000
- The maximum payout that can be won on a sports bet ticket is NGN50,000,000
WHAT PAYMENT ARE AVAILABLE?
Please see below our current payment options. Note that we will be adding more soon!
To make a deposit, you will need to switch to the main mobile site or turn off data savings mode on your device.
You can make your deposits with the following banks:
- First Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Kuda Bank
HOW DO I DEPOSIT?
Login to www.zebet .ng by filling your username and passwords and then click on deposit. Select a payment provider below, enter the amount of your choice and then click on deposit.
- You can pay securely with Paystack via 3 deposit options: pay with Card, pay with USSD code and pay through the bank.
- Card – Enter your Card Number, Expiring Date, and CVV (3 digits number at the back of your card), then click on the Pay button.
- USSD Code:
- UBA, you can dial the code generated on your device screen (for example: *919*27*80850#) to complete this transaction with UBA’s 919. Then click on the “Confirm payment” button.
- GTB, you can dial the code generated on your device screen (for example: *737*33*4*93176#) to complete this transaction with GTB’s 717. Then click on the “Confirm payment” button.
- Sterling, you can dial the code generated on your device screen (for example: *822*26*26286#) to complete this transaction with Sterling bank’s 822. Then click on the “Confirm payment” button.
- Zenith, you can dial the code generated on your device screen (for example: *966*26*26286#) to complete this transaction with Zenith bank’s 966. Then click on the “Confirm payment” button.
- Bank- You can pay through the bank by selecting any of the banks above and inserting the 10 digits of your bank account. Click on “Verify Account” and then follow instructions to complete the payment.
- Transfer: Select this option to make a transfer to your unique Zenith bank account linked to your ZEbet wallet.
IS IT FREE TO WITHDRAW?
Yes, it is completely free to withdraw.
WHAT WITHDRAWAL METHOD CAN I USE?
You can withdraw directly to your bank account
HOW DO I WITHDRAW FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Click on “My Profile, then hit the three drop down buttons to get “Payment Account”, then click on “Add Account” and fill in your correct details. Navigate to “Withdrawals” and then enter the desired amount of your choice before clicking on “Withdraw”.
Note: The bank account details must be your own. You can also go directly to withdrawals for subsequent withdrawals.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM I CAN WITHDRAW?
The minimum amount is NGN1,000
HOW QUICKLY WILL I RECEIVE MY WITHDRAWALS?
We are looking forward to processing all withdrawals within 24 hours. Before a withdrawal is processed, it shows a PENDING Withdrawal status against a transaction. Processed withdrawals depend on your payment provider as to how long it takes to hit your bank account. Note that some transactions may take longer due to KYC verification.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY WITHDRAWALS?
You can only cancel your withdrawals if it is still “PENDING” by clicking on “CANCEL” next to it. Processed withdrawals cannot be cancelled as the money is already on its way to your account.
CAN I WITHDRAW DEPOSITED FUNDS WITHOUT PLAYING?
No. You cannot withdraw funds without playing as part of the funds must be wagered before withdrawal.
WHY DO I NEED TO DOCUMENTS FOR KYC BEFORE WITHDRAWAL?
ZEbet complies with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Know Your Customer (EFCC KYC) to request for a valid means of identification to enable us process withdrawal request for above NGN200,000
The acceptable valid means of identification are:
- Driver’s License
- International Passport
- National Identity Card
- In case of a credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of the card used to make payment duly signed by the owner.
- A copy of an official document (bank statement, debit card statement, etc.) showing your current billing address,
- In a scenario where none of these documents are provided, ZEbet reserves the right to hold the winning until validation is completed.
WHERE DO I SEND MY DOCUMENT TO?
Login to your account:
- Enter ‘My Profile’ then click on documents.
- Click on Add document
- Enter Document type and
- upload the document
You can also send them by email: email@example.com
I SENT MY DOCUMENT, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO VERIFY THEM?
We aim to verify all documents within 24 hrs. however, this might take longer. You will receive a notification via mail.
WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AND PASSWORDS?
- You cannot change your username. If you forget your username please contact customer service @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your identity has been confirmed, we will send your username to your registered email address
- You can change your passwords by clicking on the “Welcome” button shown in white at the top right-hand corner and clicking on “My Profile”. Click on the “CHANGE PASSWORD” button in yellow which will require you to input your old and new password before clicking on the save button in red.
CAN I RETRIEVE MY LOGIN DETAILS IF FORGOTTEN?
- You can retrieve your passwords by clicking on padlock sign or “Forgot Password” at the top right corner on the home page, before the login button.
- You will need to input your registered E-mail address and the system will automatically generate a link which would be sent to the registered E-mail address.
- You can click on the link to reset your password immediately to one which can be remembered easily.
WHY IS MY ACCOUNT CLOSED?
If you have experienced any closure of your account unexpectedly, please check whether you received an email from us concerning your account details. In most cases, we’ll have contacted you to explain this.
If you have not received an email and need to speak with us please contact Customer Services.
HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?
If you’d like us to close your account, please email full details of your request to email@example.com or contact us via a live chat or by phone at 01-8888BET (01-8888238).
HOW DO I SET A SELF-EXCLUSION?
We have two types of self-exclusion namely:
- Temporary Self-Exclusion and
- Permanent Self-Exclusion
For Temporary Self-Exclusion, you can request to close your account for a desired period of time and we would not be able to reactivate your account for any reason until the period expires. Your account would be reactivated automatically upon expiration of the set period.
For Permanent Self-Exclusion, you can request will close your account permanently and cannot be reactivated as you will be required to open another new account to be able to access our website.
You can request to self-exclude your account at any time by contacting Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via a live chat or by phone at 01-8888BET (01-8888238).
Login to your account and then:
- Enter ‘My Profile’ then click on limits.
- Click on either temporary or permanent exclusion
- Select the choice of date
- Enter a reason for exclusion
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
HOW CAN I CONTACT ZEbet?
BY EMAIL: Please send full information of your query to email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 24 hours.
BY TELEPHONE: Our phone line at 01-8888BET (01-8888238) is available from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Sundays and we are always open to receive your query and be rest assured that it would be solved.
LIVE CHAT: You can also reach us via our live chat widget on the www.zebet.ng by filling your information before chatting with any available agent from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Sundays.