How to withdraw
Q1. How can I make withdrawals from my account and check status of withdrawals?
For first time withdrawals, an account must be set beforehand as follows:
- Click on “My Profile” as shown in the red box
- Click on “Payment Accounts” as shown in the red box, then click on "Add Account".
- Select account type/method and enter the account number in the “Payment Account Details” Box, then click on "Save".
You can then proceed to withdrawals:
- Click “My Profile” button and then click on “Withdrawals”.
- Enter the amount and the payment account, and click on "Withdrawal" button.
- You can see your previous transactions on your deposits and withdrawals by clicking “My Profile” button and then clicking on “Financial”.
Q2. Can I use a different account number to make withdrawals?
- No, you cannot use a different account number with another person’s details to make withdrawals. ZEbet will only allow for the account holder's account number to make any withdrawal.