HOW TO REGISTER AND LOGIN
Frequently Asked Questions when starting with ZEbet.ng:
Q1. How can I register?
- To register a new account, click on the ‘Register’ button shown in white at the top right corner of the homepage. Follow the steps and fill in your details correctly.
- Upon registration you will be able to enter your username and password then click on the “LOGIN” button shown at the top right corner in red.
- Once registered, you can start making deposits in your account and placing bets.
Q2. Can I retrieve my login details if forgotten?
- You can retrieve your passwords by clicking on padlock sign or “Forgot Password” at the top right corner on the home page, before the login button.
- You will need to input your registered E-mail address and click on "Reset Password".
- The system will then automatically send a message to the registered E-mail address, containing a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link to reset your password immediately to one which can be remembered easily.
- If you have forgotten your username, please contact our Customer Services via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q3. How do I change my username and passwords?
- The username that you have chosen during the registration process cannot be changed once you have created your ZEbet account.
- You can change your passwords by clicking on the “Welcome” button shown in white at the top right hand corner and clicking on “My Profile”. You will click on the “CHANGE PASSWORD” button in yellow which will require you to input your old and new password before clicking on the save button in red.
Q4. Can I own more than one account?
- No, you can only own just one account as multiple accounts are not allowed.