Formula One Racing – Race Outright
- If a race or qualifier is postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours.
- All race bets are settled on the official classification from the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), the sports governing body, at the time of the podium presentation.
- Wagers will be graded as per FIA classification immediately after the final race of the Season and will not be affected by any subsequent penalties or demotions.
- Each participant is priced to be the top constructor over the Formula 1 season in accordance with Constructors Championship standings, and rules as specified by the FIA.
MOTORBIKES – Championship Outright
- The official FIA result at the time of the podium presentation for the race will be used.
- All-in competes or not. Bets will be determined by the number of points accumulated following the podium presentation of the season’s final race and will not be affected by any subsequent inquiries.