Winning starts now! Join ZEbet and get your 100% Welcome Bonus.
Terms and Conditions apply
Welcome bonus applies to your first deposit, with a minimum deposit of NGN 100.
We will match your first deposit up to a maximum of NGN 100,000.
1) If your first deposit is NGN 2,000, you will receive an additional NGN 2,000 as bonus
2) If your first deposit is NGN 150,000, you will get another NGN 100,000 as bonus
How to activate the bonus Programme
- Register for free at zebet.ng and follow the instructions to making your first deposit.
- Click on the deposit button for the desired method for payment
- Select the ‘Activate’ button to apply your 100% welcome bonus to your first deposit
- Please note that your 100% welcome bonus will not be activated automatically.
- 100% welcome bonus is applied to the withdrawable balance at the time of activation. i.e. Bonus will be applied to the player’s real balance. If at the time of activating your welcome bonus, the withdrawable balance is less than the amount originally deposited (due to playing or making withdrawals), the welcome bonus will be matched to the remaining real balance at the time of activation; to the maximum of NGN 100,000
You cannot withdraw funds that are provided in your bonus account.
How to turn your bonus to Real Money
Here’s where the fun starts!
To turn your bonus money into real money that can be withdrawn, a player must:
- The bonus can then be wagered on bets containing at least 5 events with minimum total odd of 3.15
- All the events within the ticket must each have at least 1.40 odds
- You will need to turnover the bonus value 10 times (see requirements for details on contributing and non-contributing bets below).
- If the turnover requirements are not met within 30 days after the bonus activation, then the bonus will be forfeited.
- Money in the bonus account will be only be credited as real money when all the requirements set within the contributing/non-contributing bets have been met.
Contributing and Non-Contributing bets
- Contributing bets are bets that are counted towards meeting the turnover requirements. Non-contributing bets are bets that do not count towards the turnover requirements.
- Bets must have at least a minimum total odd of 3.15 to be a contributing bet.
- All events within the ticket must have at least 1.40 odd to qualify as a contributing bet
- Bets will only contribute when all results are in and all the events in a bet slip are settled.
- In the unlikely event that a bet is re-opened, ZEbet reserves the right to identify the total contribution amount from that bet.
- Selections whose results are voided, half-won or half-lost are not added to the contribution criteria of that bet. For example, if a Draw-No-Bet is placed and a stake is given back due to a draw, such selection will not be counted.
- The contribution on won bets will only be added after confirming that the contributing criteria are still valid and have not changed since the placement time.
- Applies to players who have made an actual/real money deposit with the ZEbet.
- Welcome bonus offer applies to online players only. Players registered through retail outlets will not be able to apply for the bonus.
- Bet slips containing single, double and combination bets will be considered as non-contributing.
- Voided bets, cancelled bets and bets that have been cashed out are considered as non-contributing.
- When a bonus expiry date elapses, bet slips containing events after expiration will not be contributing.
- Bets possessing a similar set of events placed previously in another bet will not qualify.
- ZEbet reserves the right to forfeit the bonus amount from offers where there is evidence of a breach of the promotion rules, or where ZEbet believes that the bets placed guarantee player of winning regardless of the results of events.
- ZEbet reserves the right to reclaim the released bonus amount in the unlikely event that bonus money has been released prior to a reopening of events.
- ZEbet reserves the right to forfeit the offer availability if the player is deemed to have already participated in the promotional offer. Offers are limited to per person, family, residential address, email, telephone number, same payment details (e.g. account number, card information, 3rd party payment wallets etc.), shared computer, e.g. public library, or workplace.
- ZEbet holds absolute discretion to amend, suspend, reclaim, refuse or cancel any promotional offer to a player or group of players at any time; including and not limited to users who have been found attempting to defraud the bonus system.