ZEbet will refund your stake up to a maximum of N10,000 if 2 games cut your ticket.
Here are the requirements;
- Select a minimum of 8 events on your ticket
- Each event must have minimum odds of 1.30
- If the events on your ticket are more than 8, please note that all the games on your ticket must have a minimum of 1.30 odds.
- Example: If your ticket has 9 events with 2 events having odds of 1.20, this ticket will NOT be insured by the CUT-2. All 9 events on your ticket must have minimum odds of 1.30 to be adjudged to qualify for the CUT-2 if one game cuts your ticket
- All games on the ticket will be recalculated as 1.0 and the stake amount will be credited to your bonus balance for you to try again.
- The maximum Refund on a ticket is N10,000 i.e. If you play with N15,000 and two games cut your ticket with all other conditions met, you will get N10,000 in your bonus balance.
- Turnover: 1 turnover is required to turn the bonus balance into real money. This means that all you have to do is just to stake only 1 time.
- No minimum odd(s) is required for you to turn your bonus balance into real money. This means that you can stake with any odd of your choice.
- CUT-2 Refund is only valid for 30 days.
- Cashed-out bets do not qualify.
- This applies strictly to Sportsbook Football Games “pre-match”