GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ZEgaming Nigeria Limited, trading as ZEbet, is a company duly registered under the laws of Nigeria, with business registration number RC 1632935 and the publisher of the website www.zebet.ng.
The terms and conditions outlined below are available on the www.zebet.ng website for all players to view. By registering an account (“Your Account” or “Account”) on the ZEbet gaming platform or its website, you are deemed to have accepted and understood the following terms and conditions:
- The General Terms and Conditions;
- The General Sport Betting Rules;
- Any terms and conditions and/or rules concerning bonuses, and promotions which may be advertised in any part of our website;
- Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the services we provide.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company.
[ I ] GENERAL
- Registration and participation in any category of the ZEbet games is restricted to Nigerian residents, 18 (eighteen) years of age and above. In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify any information provided and also verify any Customer’s statement of age and to exclude Customers from its services. If there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required, the Company reserves the right to ask you for proof of age. Any Customer using our services, who is identified as underage, shall have all his/her winnings forfeited and his/her (betting) account shall be blocked immediately.
- You are required to abide by these terms at all times and accept that any breach could lead to penalties including but not limited to disqualification and loss of winnings.
- ZEbet does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by ZEbet. ZEbet may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by ZEbet for whatever reason.
- All employees and agents of ZEbet are prohibited from participating in all games.
- This service is for personal entertainment of players only. Any player who uses the service for illegal purpose does so at his/her own risk and may be blocked from accessing ZEbet services.
- The relationship between ZEbet and players is subject to Nigerian laws and all transactions denominated in Nigerian currency (Naira).
- ZEbet shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to place a bet due to congestion on the sums system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of betting.
- All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
- Any verbal statement made by ZEbet employees or affiliates will not be considered in case of a dispute.
- ZEbet reserves all right to domain name, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property used on its website, products or services. Such property may not be used, altered, distributed or modified; in whole or part without the written consent of ZEbet. All measures including legal action will be taken to protect the intellectual property rights of ZEbet and ensure compliance.
- Any provision in the rules of participation found to be invalid or unenforceable by competent authority shall be removed and not affect the validity of other provisions which remain in force.
- We encourage responsible gaming; players therefore agree that they can afford to lose funds staked for each game.
- Players agree to notify us of any error that might have occurred on computations or system malfunction in any of the games entered.
- Should funds be credited to a player’s account in error, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify ZEbet of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to ZEbet.
- Players agree that subscribing for any game category does not guarantee winning. ZEbet does not guarantee a win for any participation in any of the games.
- We reserve the right to cancel players winning if discovered to be obtained as a result of any foul play, mischief or fraud.
- Where player plays any game or places a bet or wager, using the platform, player accepts and agree to be bound by the rules which apply to the applicable products available on the platform from time to time.
- We reserve the right to close any customer account without prior notice. You are expected to abide by these Terms at all times and accept that any breach could lead to penalties including but not limited to account suspension, cancelled bets and loss of winnings.
- The maximum winning to any Customer on any single bet, multiple bet or on any single day for bets placed on this website is N50,000,000.
- The maximum payout that can be won on a sports bet ticket is N50,000,000
- The maximum payout on all Virtual games is N1,500,000
- The minimum amount for a bet is N100 unless otherwise stated on the website.
[ II ] REGISTRATION
- To use any of the ZEbet services, player must first register an account. During the account creation process, a player will be required to provide necessary information for registration. This shall include full name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, contact address, state of residence, bank account data, email address, etc. All information submitted must be current.
- In the event player’s registration information is inaccurate or incomplete, he/she will be required to update such information immediately.
- ZEbet shall not be held responsible for any false information provided by the user with regards to age or legal capacity to use the ZEbet website. Zebet reserves the right to ask the customer for proof of age.
- ZEbet allows only one account per person and these details are stored in our database. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any customer has opened multiple accounts with us, we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to freeze that account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his/her winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits will not be refunded and may be liable to ZEbet for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.
- Every holder shall treat his/her account as a bank account and must be discrete about the password.
To maintain a high level of security, ZEbet reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time, especially prior to processing the customer’s withdrawal request, to validate identity and financial transactions. If the customer fails to comply with any security request, ZEbet reserve the right to void the Account and freeze the account’s monetary balance. Customers will be notified of such verification request by electronic mail and Account Balances will be forfeited if the requested documentation is not provided within 7 days any time it deems necessary.
- By registering an account, player represents and warrants that he/she is of legal age, that he/she is competent to enter into a binding legal agreement, and that he/she hereby understands and accepts all the Terms.
- The necessary documentation to verify your account include but is not limited to:
- A scanned image of Biodata page of International Passport or any other Government issued ID.
- A recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement showing clearly your Name and Address.
- A copy of the front and back of the Bank card used on your account showing the first 6 and the last 4 digits present on the front of the card. Please ensure the last 3 digits at the back of the card are hidden (if applicable).
- Proof of ownership of the bank account in your name.
[ III ] DEPOSITS
- ZEbet accepts deposits via the following credit and debit card types: Visa; MasterCard; Verve debit Cards, ATM and bank account deposits, transfer and other online method.
- Where player uses a mobile money account, a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for his transactions, the account holder’s / cardholder’s name must be the same as the name used when registering player’s account.
- Should the name registered on player’s account and the name that appears on his credit/debit card and/or financial/bank and/or a mobile money account differ in any way, such account will be immediately suspended.
- Should player’s account be suspended, ZEbet recommends that he/she contacts customer service at email@example.com or 01-8888238 for details regarding our verification process.
- All cash-ins, regardless of the payment method, are subject to audit before being processed. As a result, payment of cash-ins could take up to 2 business days to process.
- Funds deposited in the Account, as well as winnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
[ IV ] WITHDRAWALS
- Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments will only be made to the registered account holder.
- Withdrawals may require multiple transactions over a number of days, based on payment provider limitations.
- In order to process a withdrawal, you might be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed. In such instances you may be required to supply the following papers together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
- In case of card transactions, a copy of both sides of each of the cards used duly signed by the owner;
- A copy of an official document showing your billing address if it differs from the one registered in the ID;
- Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check.
- Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
- In compliance to EFCC KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy, ZEbet will require a valid means of identification to enable us to process any withdrawal request for winnings above N250,000. The acceptable valid means of Identification are driver’s license, international passport, national identity card, or voter’s card. If in the event that we do not receive the required document, we reserve the right to hold the winning till validation is complete.
- With the exclusion of standard transaction fees, no charge will be levied by ZEbet on withdrawals. In the event that player’s bank charges an exchange rate fee for example, ZEbet cannot be held liable for any such charge.
- Withdrawals will be processed and completed within 24 hours. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However, the customer acknowledges that the Banks determines when the payment is made and ZEbet cannot do anything to speed up this process.
- ZEbet reserve the right to undertake reasonable diligence to verify the validity of any bets, wagers or winnings as a precondition to paying out any wins or permitting player withdrawals.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, player’s bet will be reviewed for any Prohibited Activity (defined below).
- Should ZEbet determine that Prohibited Activity has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings which are reasonably believed to be related to the Prohibited Activity.
- The Player agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur, the Player commits to refund ZEbet for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
- ZEbet may delay the withdrawal of any funds if they have a reason to believe that the winning amount is incorrect to allow them to investigate.
- In order to discourage money laundering, withdrawals requests for funds that were deposited without game play history criteria being met, will not be processed.
- ZEbet will hold the funds deposited in the Account as trustee for the customer and not his/her banker or debtor. Accordingly, there will be no obligation on the part of ZEbet to repay money to the customer as his/her debtor.
- The maximum any client may win on a single day on ZEbet combined is ₦50,000,000.00. If a client manages to place bets on the ZEbet, where total winnings on the same day exceed ₦50,000,000.00 only, the client will be paid the maximum daily winning amount of ₦50,000,000 and the balance shall be forfeited.
- ZEbet reserves the right to publish information of a customer that wins above 1 million naira (N1,000,000) on sports and two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) on virtual for marketing purposes. ZEbet also reserves the right to invite members to our offices to take photographs to be used for marketing purposes before payment.
- In the event a customer fails to provide us with any of the KYC requested documents within 30 days as of the date of the request, we may confiscate any winnings on the account, or remaining balance (on a case by case basics), to the customer (subject to reasonable charges) and close the account.
[ V ] PLACING, REFUSING AND VOIDING BETS
- All bets on matches that are postponed/rearranged/abandoned will be void unless the game is played within 24 hours of the original kick off time, in which case the bets will stand.
- By placing a bet, player represents and warrants that they are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any contract, regulation, rule, or sport’s governing body, and that player has no knowledge of the outcome of the event upon which they are betting.
- In the event these reputations are false, players’ bet will be automatically void.
- ZEbet may void bets in its absolute discretion if:
- we suspect that the player has engaged in any illegal activity or any Prohibited Activity (as defined below);
- you have breached any of these Terms;
- there is a technological error related to the Service or the placing of the your bet;
- we have reason to believe that your bet, or the event upon which you have bet, may be subject to manipulation, collusion, match fixing, or other unethical activity;
- where we are required to do so by Law or Regulation.
- Player agrees that, in the event of any payment or credit to their account which is made as a result of our error, such amount(s) paid in error shall be held in trust by the player for our benefit and shall not be withdrawn from their account.
- Player shall return all amounts paid in error to us promptly upon our demand. We reserve the right to recover all amounts paid to you in error.
- In the event of a website system malfunction all bets are void. We reserve the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
- Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited.
- We reserve the right to monitor all customer activity for cheating, irregular play and bad faith. All such activity is expressly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of your account. Without limitation, the following types of activities are expressly prohibited in connection with our site.
- In the case of suspected or fraudulent payments, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity or Prohibited Activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to block a user’s account, reverse any payout made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall we be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your mobile money account/credit/debit card, unless your account has been terminated for Prohibited Activity as set out above.
- ZEbet reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in Player’s account should any of the following circumstances occur:
- if the name registered on Player’s account does not match the credit/debit card, financial/bank account and/or Mobile Money used to make deposits on the account;
- if the Player provides incorrect or misleading information in the course of registering an account;
- if Player has not attained the legal age to gamble;
- if Player has “charged back” any of the deposits made with his credit/debit card on his account;
- if Player is found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity while using the ZEbet services;
- if the winnings are an accrual from the same bets repeated by the user from the same user account. In this case, ZEbet reserves the right to pay the first bet and void others;
- if Player uses or access the platform service in bad faith;
- if a Player makes statements that are sexually explicit or offensive while using the chat facility, this includes expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- Only 3 (three) bets may be accepted by ZEbet under the same account on the identical events/markets selection (the “identical bets”). The identical bet means a single bet and/or multiple bet, which has the same selections within the same event and/or different selections have the same outcome, even if the stake is different. ZEbet has the legal right to void any identical bet that is placed in excess of five (5) even if the bets have been accepted by ZEbet due to technical error, and regardless of the outcome of such bet.
[ VI ] BONUS
- All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it is clearly stated otherwise.
- Each bonus or promotional offer is subject to its “terms and conditions” and players should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- Promotions are subject to change and all management decisions are final.
- In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to a players account, ZEbet reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into a player’s account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
- Except as otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on ZEbet are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household, per any account details including email address, bank account details, credit card information and payment system account number. Any misuse of the bonus offer will lead to the cancellation of the bonus and all bonus winnings, or to the closure of the account.
- A player cannot apply for a withdrawal request unless the wagering requirements of the bonus received have been fully completed.
- ZEbet has the sole authority to clear bonus not wagered in line with the Ts & Cs of bonus offered.
[ VII ] SELF EXCLUSION
- ZEbet realizes that for some players, gambling might become a serious problem and as such we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from 6 months up to permanent exclusion, per player’s request.
- If you wish to self-exclude, please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the “self-exclude” option on the website.
- If player chooses to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear “self-exclusion” request will his/her account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise the account will be “closed” and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer’s request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
[ VIII ] ACCOUNT CLOSURE
- If a player decides to close his/her account, he/she can withdraw any funds remnant and contact our customer service team, who will try to assist him/her with any issues or concerns he/she may have. Account shall be closed upon his/her confirmation 24 hours upon request.
[ IX ] CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- All enquiry, suggestion and complaints about ZEbet services should be sent to Customer Service at email@example.com. Such complaints will be referred to a competent manager for immediate action and response.
- Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 7 days of event leading to the complaint. Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. We will endeavor to respond within 48 hours.
- ZEbet will communicate a decision on complaints to player within a reasonable time.
- In determining the accuracy of any complaint or claim, the records of ZEbet server shall be the final authority.
- Player agrees to the use of RNG Software (Random Number Generator) whose purpose is to provide game servers with an adequate quantity of random numbers for the sport games.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with how ZEbet has resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred to the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
- These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the Laws of Nigeria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms.
- We consider these Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact Customer Service through the following email address: support@ZEbet.ng or telephone number 01-8888238. Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
[ X ] LIABILITY
- ZEbet will not be liable to players for damages, loss, or any disadvantage incurred due to technical glitches leading to disconnection or inconclusive use of the ZEbet services.
- The player absolves ZEbet of all liabilities, criminal or civil action arising with respect to the source of funds placed on our platform.
- The ZEbet game rules are subject to review at intervals and prevailing edition of the rules at any given time will be binding.
- The ZEbet rules are in English and any alteration due to translation to other languages shall not be a ground for dispute or claims by a player.
- ZEbet is not bound by verbal communication of its employees, agents, or affiliates which is contrary to our rules of participation. Any revision, amendments or exceptions to the rules will be communicated to players in written form.
- ZEbet reserves the right to remove, amend or alter any game from its service without prior notice to players. The alteration, removal or amendment will not affect stakes or entries in progress.
- Where a group of players are reasonably suspected to be acting as a syndicate or in collusion by maintaining several accounts under fictitious names or uses other players to front for the syndicate; ZEbet reserves the right to terminate, modify or alter the affected product, cancel or refuse payment of winnings from such activities and close the suspicious players’ account.